You deserve a special brace
- Did not qualify for NHS treatment?
- Stuck and waiting on that long NHS waiting list?
- Want to get it done sooner rather than later, maybe before your prom?
- Want clear or invisible braces that look much better?
- Want after-school or Saturday appointments?
Check out our solutions and come see why we are so popular for teen orthodontics.
The restrictions of NHS orthodontic treatment:
1) The tooth malalignment should be severe enough according to specific NHS criteria which uses ‘The Index of Orthodontic treatment need (IOTN)’ to decide which cases qualify for NHS orthodontic treatment.
2) The treatment start depends on the current waiting list and availability of the NHS practice.
3) Fixed braces are limited to metal braces only.
4) Limited appointment times mostly during school and working hours.
We do not have any of these restrictions at Premier Orthodontics!
Take advantage of our fantastic offer for anyone under the age of 18: You gain access to high-tech top quality treatments of the same range we offer to adults, most of them at a 10% discount!
At Premier Orthodontics, we offer you:
- Aesthetic options such as clear, invisible and hidden braces. Smile to show your teeth, not your brace! It is so discrete no one will even know you are wearing braces unless YOU tell them!
- Faster treatment, shorter and fewer appointments thanks to our latest technology braces such as the Damon braces which according to research can save up to 7 months in treatment time in comparison with traditional braces.
- Greater comfort without extractions or expanders in most cases using the latest generation braces such as the Damon braces. In our practice, taking teeth out is becoming rare! We also never use headgears!
- No waiting list: start the treatment when best for you.
- Access to treatments of the same range we offer to adults, and at a significantly lower fee including interest-free payment plans.
- Convenient appointments without interrupting your school time: after school, evening and Saturday appointments when available at no extra cost.
- Exceptional continuity of care: longer relaxed appointments with the same clinician.
- Free post-treatment care for 12 months: we check your retainers after the end of treatment to make sure your teeth do not go ‘crooked’ again. We can even keep seeing you on the longer-term if you would like us to do so.
- Free access to the Members section of our website containing a growing library of free photos, videos, apps and information sheets, exclusive offers, emergency tips and a members forum to ask questions and exchange tips with others.
- A pleasant and modern environment with videos on the big screen.
Read more about what makes us special.
Keep reading to explore our options specially tailored for teens.
Check out our smile gallery to see photos of some of Yaz's happy patients:)