Premier Orthodontics is a contemporary private independent practice in Bromley, South East London that is limited to Orthodontics, which is why we can offer great expertise and dedicated care in this field. It was created in 2011 by Dr. Yaz Nafa and his wife Lydia Nafa, the practice manager, to create beautiful smiles and to offer exceptional patient service. We carefully listen to the wishes and expectations of our patients and pride ourselves in using the most advanced techniques in the art of aesthetic orthodontics such as Damon self-ligating brackets, the Insignia custom-designed system, Incognito lingual brackets and Orthocaps Twin-Aligners. We look forward to working with you to provide outstanding care and treatment results to every individual patient.
The restrictions of NHS Orthodontic treatment:
- The NHS only covers children under 18 who score 3.6 or above on the Index of Orthodontic Treatment Need (IOTN) meaning that the dental irregularity should be severe enough when compared against the IOTN guide.
- Orthodontic NHS patients are often frustrated by long waiting lists and the treatment is subject to availability based on the practice’s NHS contract with the local Primary Care Trust.
- Fixed appliances are limited to metal braces only.
- Limited appointment times requiring the child to take time off school and the parent time off work.
Explaining both NHS and private treatment options for your patients will reflect positively on your practice as you are giving patients the right to choose and to make an informed decision.
Patients will appreciate the advantages of private orthodontic treatment such as the choice to have modern and aesthetic less visible braces such as ceramic or lingual appliances, no waiting lists and more convenient after-school, evening or Saturday appointments…etc
We offer a referral service that we believe will benefit you, your practice and your patients. By referring patients who require orthodontic treatment to Premier Orthodontics, you are extending the services offered at your practice with the certainty that your patients will receive the highest quality care.
There are 7 reasons why you should refer to us...
Our Guarantee to you
- All patients referred to us will remain under the overall care of the referring dentist.
- We will always acknowledge and appreciate your referrals and make sure your experience with us is hassle-free.
- Your happy patients will be referred back to you even happier.
We exclusively use world class high-end products
- Faster treatment: a saving of up to 7 months treatment time
- Shorter and fewer appointments: treatment takes up to 15 fewer appointments
- Greater comfort: an average of 60% less discomfort
- Higher quality extraordinary results supported by research
- Less extractions than ever before, fewer expanders, no headgears: low-friction appliances allow us to resolve the majority of crowding cases without extractions, preserving the facial profile
- Less invasive treatment and face-driven philosophy designed to enhance facial aesthetics rather than only straightening teeth
- Improved oral hygiene by eliminating the use of elastic ties which attract plaque
We exclusively use high-tech low-friction self-ligating brackets such as Damon Q, Damon Clear and 3M Clarity-SL, in combination with heat-activated nickel-titanium alloy wires. At room temperature, heat-activated wires are very flexible, as they warm to body temperature they produce a light continuous force that is ideal for tooth movement. Combined when needed with micro-implants (VectorTAS) and fixed functional appliances (3M Forsus), the treatment will be as efficient and effective as possible. All these state-of-the-art systems offer great advantages over conventional brackets and wires that are still used in most orthodontic practices around the UK.
Lingual and invisible options offered to all ages
Being an aesthetic orthodontic practice, we offer invisible solutions to fit the lifestyle of our patients. These include 3M INCOGNITO lingual fixed appliance, a state-of-the-art technology producing personalised brackets and wires using CAD/CAM and robotics; Clear ceramic brackets that are virtually invisible from Damon Clear and 3M Clarity-SL; The Orthocaps TwinAligner System, bringing German high-precision technology into the world of clear aligners. Patients will be advised of the suitability of each system for their specific case at the initial consultation.
- Greater efficiency
- Personal quality service and individualised care
- No waiting lists or wasted time
- Convenient appointments after school, late evenings and Saturdays at no extra charge
- Affordable fees and flexible financial arrangements
- Convenient location, easy access and free parking
- Enhanced care and support
- Welcoming, modern and disabled-friendly environment
Our friendly team is trained to the highest standards of customer service and time management. We offer personal care and take time to listen to our patients and take care of their needs. Seeing always the same clinician will guarantee the continuity of individualised care.
Commitment to ongoing communication
We believe in the importance of communication. Every patient will be provided with a full treatment plan and quote after attending a full consultation. We promise to keep you informed of the Orthodontic treatment plan and to maintain clear and regular communication with you and the patient. Any questions or concerns will be discussed with you by telephone, email or in person.
There is great demand among adult patients for aesthetic solutions. In many cases, patients present with multiple problems such as crowding, edentulous spaces from missing teeth or old extractions, periodontal problems, etc. In the face of all these problems, we will work closely with you to manage the interdisciplinary strategies required to treat these cases, whether it is restorative treatment, prosthetic replacement of missing teeth or pre-implant orthodontics...we want to work together. We are keen on all aspects of adjunctive orthodontic treatment for adults that may facilitate other dental treatments.
Keeping an eye on oral health
We are concerned about your patient’s oral hygiene during the orthodontic treatment and we will refer them back to you whenever they may require any form of dental care. After completion of treatment, we will immediately refer your patient back to your good care.
Call us or email us if you have an enquiry or to request a referral information pack to be sent to you by post.
PREMIER ORTHODONTICS CPD LECTURE SERIES
Why not join us at our Bromley Practice for one of the evening lectures of our PREMIER ORTHODONTICS CPD LECTURE SERIES?
PREMIER ORTHODONTICS DENTIST NEWSLETTER
Would you like to keep in touch, be informed of other CPD events, what we can do for your patients and your practice? Receive our Dentist Newsletter.
Read a copy of our Summer 2012 printed newsletter.