The option that is virtually invisible – Using clear aligners such as the popular Invisalign or our personal favourite ORTHOCAPS Twin Aligner System, a top quality German product, which provides a series of soft and hard clear aligners that are specifically made for you to gradually straighten your teeth.
OrthoCaps is a removable brace system for patients of all ages that uses a series of custom-made, clear aligners to move your teeth, day by day, millimetre by millimetre, to the desired position. Without metal brackets or wires, it is very hard for people to tell you’re wearing them, even close up. Orthocaps is much more special and effective than all other aligner systems on the market because instead of getting one aligner for every stage of your treatment, you will get TWO. A slim nearly invisible aligner to wear during the day, ‘HardCAP’, blending discreetly into your daily life and exerting light and gentle forces to move your teeth and hold them in the correct position. Plus a second softer aligner to use at night, ‘SoftoCAP’ to provide more important tooth movements while you sleep.
In addition, using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to predict tooth movement, Orthocaps allows us and you to visualise your treatment from start to finish.
- Virtually invisible – most people won’t notice you’re in treatment.
- Removable – so you can eat and drink what you want during treatment, you can easily maintain good oral hygiene and it won’t disrupt your lifestyle, you can even remove it for special social events.
- Comfortable custom-made perfect fit – hassle and pain-free experience.
- State of the art computerised technology –3D imaging of the final result can be previewed before the treatment starts, ensuring an effective treatment and high quality result.
- Made in Germany
Other great systems
Simpli5 is an express system using only 5 Clear Aligners. The treatment time is usually in the region of only 10-20 weeks, with each aligner being worn for 4 weeks. This makes Simpli5 a highly affordable and great option for cases of minor crowding or spaces, or minor relapse after orthodontic treatment.
- Unlike fixed braces, ALL clear aligners have limitations of efficiency and effectiveness. They are only appropriate in mild to moderate cases and work best to close small gaps or straighten slightly overlapping teeth when there are no associated bite problems. Using aligners in cases with bite problems, extractions or when major tooth movement or correction is required, will lead to a long and frustrating treatment course and possible failure of treatment. A careful orthodontic examination is crucial to decide if a case is eligible for treatment with clear aligners.
- A commitment to wear them 20-22 hours a day, every day, is essential.
- Aligners can sometimes move the teeth less accurately than fixed braces, however, our expertise means that we can get the best out of this appealing system.